Welcome to CNSSA
CNSSA Membership includes a diverse group of healthcare professionals, hence our slogan "Unity Through Diversity".
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for health in our region.
2. Annual Educational Conference: The annual Conference provides quality education and networking for Neurophysiology and other professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that our voices are being heard. The Legislative Committee prepares legislative updates/alerts, and keeps track of issues under consideration by the State Legislature and HPCSA.
4. Free Informational and Services: The society keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the society's web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to your profession. You remain informed about your profession in our region in a way that saves you time.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with likeminded professionals in our region, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc. Networking events range from Annual Conferences to regional meetings.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at all CNSSA sponsored continuing education events.
All CNSSA mebers have access to IFCN educational offerings and membership organisation benefits,
All CNSSA Annual members and Monthly members that have been active more than 10 months are enrolled as ILAE SA Chapter members, have access to ILAE educational offerings and discounts.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in Neurophysiology. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.